(Londonderry, New Hampshire) - Danish brand ECCO - a leading global manufacturer of innovative footwear - announces the launch of its men's Tour Hybrid model, the first-ever crossover model featuring a classic leather upper design atop the company's award-winning Street outsole.
By combining hand-crafted elegance with advanced shoemaking technologies, ECCO has created a style which uniquely and seamlessly transitions from the boardroom to the car to the country club. Suitable for business and casual settings, Tour Hybrid boasts a patented outsole configuration of approximately 100 molded traction bars and 800-plus traction angles. Constructed from TPU - a highly durable, wear-resistant material - these elements provide superior grip in all conditions.
"It's in our DNA to pioneer comfort, performance and style trends," says Michael Waack, Head of Global Golf at ECCO. "With each collection, we want to excite the trade and consumer markets while leaving them wondering what will be our next innovation."
Additional features of the refined new Tour Hybrid include:
• Three distinct upper patterns and several color options to suit a variety of looks
• 100 percent waterproof GORE-TEX® and supremely weather resistant Hydromax™ leathers
• Lining made from Second Skin - the world's softest leather - which wicks moisture and creates a rich interior feel
• Removable ECCO Comfort Fibre System insole increases air circulation and creates a fresh, cool shoe climate
Tour Hybrid will begin shipping globally in Q4 2012, with arrivals continuing through early 2013. This and other styles from the 2013 ECCO men's golf collection will be worn in competition by Fred Couples, Graeme McDowell, Thomas Bjorn, Thorbjørn Olesen, Thongchai Jaidee, Stuart Appleby, Bradley Dredge, Andreas Hartø and scores of other Tour stars worldwide.
For more information: visit www.eccousa.com
FREE $10 GIFT CARD with $100 purchase. But don’t wait. Place gift card and items in cart for offer.
(Londonderry, New Hampshire) - Danish brand ECCO - maker of the world's most comfortable, stylish and technically-advanced footwear - announces the introduction of Golf Street Junior, a collection of hybrid golf sneakers for boys and girls.
Directly inspired by Golf Street Premier - the shoe that started the hybrid revolution - Golf Street Junior is available in a wide variety of fun colors. Each pair showcases premium leather uppers crafted from subtle, distressed leathers. Kid-friendly features include:
• Shock-Absorbing Outsole - Constructed from ultra-durable TPU shown to last five-times longer than rubber, boasts ribbed traction elements for superb grip on or off the golf course
• Breathable Lining - Textile and microfiber combination promotes air circulation for enhanced comfort
• Climate Control - A three-component removable insole features the ECCO Comfort Fiber System to ensure a cool, fresh inner climate
"We're constantly striving to push the boundaries of shoemaking innovation, whether its serving the needs of Tour players, or the boys and girls who will grow up to be stars," says Michael Waack, Head of Global Golf at ECCO. "This is a great, all-day shoe that functions perfectly on or off the golf course and kids really love to wear."
Ideal for being worn straight from summer golf camps to hanging out with friends, Golf Street Junior retails for $100 at www.eccousa.com. It is offered in black, sepia, white, silver and white base colors with corresponding lime green, fanta orange, royal blue, purple and candy outsoles, respectively.
ECCO golf shoes are worn in competition by scores of international Tour stars, including Fred Couples, Graeme McDowell, Thomas Bjorn, Stuart Appleby, Thorbjørn Olesen, Thongchai Jaidee, Andreas Hartø, Belen Mozo, Gerina Piller and many others.
ECCO USA is based in Londonderry, New Hampshire. For more information: visit www.eccousa.com
To View the Latest Golf Equipment @ Great Prices Click here !
Showcased by ECCO Staff Player Fred Couples this past weekend, the Golf Street Premier is designed specifically to be worn both on and off the course. This tremendously versatile shoe features full-grain leather uppers, a sleek PU midsole and pre-molded traction bars which provide players with ideal traction, stability and comfort.
"The Golf Street's outsole has roughly 100 molded traction bars and over 800 traction angles versus a standard golf shoe's six to nine cleats," says C.B. Tuite, General Sales Manager, ECCO USA Golf Division. "It's no wonder Fred Couples relied on it during one of the most important golf tournaments of the year."
Taking its cues from modern men's fashion, Golf Street Premier includes funky color pops and cool metal-rivet accents. The ideal combination of style and function, it comes with synthetic blend wide-flat laces in two different colors for added user customization, including a contrast option for an additional dose of flavor. Like all ECCO golf shoes, Golf Street Premier is made using a proprietary direct-injection process that creates a one-piece construction which won't break down over time.
In addition to Couples, ECCO golf shoes are worn in competition by scores of international Tour stars, including Aaron Baddeley, Colin Montgomerie, Stuart Appleby, Arjun Atwal, John Bickerton, Bradley Dredge and many others.
All ECCO golf shoes feature a network of built-in technologies to create the ideal platform for the perfect swing. These include a direct-injected, PU-constructed midsole/outsole that:
• Creates a one-piece shoe construction
• Ensures unrivaled durability, flexibility, lightness and weather resistance
• Provides a superior level of cushioning and comfort that does not break down over time, unlike commonly-used materials such as air, rubber and EVA foam
Optimal performance is further guaranteed by:
• Ultra-soft, high-grade leathers with hydrophobic treatments for superb weather-resistance
• Internal stabilizer to reduce torque and create ideal swing stability
• Double-layer insole with cushion that absorbs heel force to reduce stress on the knees, hips and back
• Internal Air-Circulation System to maintain a fresh, dry and cool foot environment
• Dynamic Energy Return System that provides a trampoline effect during foot-strike and follow-through to reduce fatigue and restore energy with each step
• Green-friendly outsole designs featuring molded traction bars combined with Stinger cleats from Champ and the Q-Lok insert system to provide ideal traction and grip
ECCO, a world leading brand of shoes combining fashion and comfort, has built its success on uncompromising quality and innovative technology.
For more information: visit www.eccousa.com, 800.886.3226.